It's been a while since I've had the fun of linking up for Show Us Your Life Fridays with Kelly's Korner. But when I found out that this week's topic was going to be breakfast recipes I knew I had to link up. I love recipes, I love eating and I love breakfast!
One of my favorite breakfasts is just oatmeal, especially the Quaker Instant Oatmeal Packets because they are so easy! Not only is oatmeal budget friendly and super healthy, but there is so much variety when it comes to this powerful little oat. Here are my favorite ways to enjoy a bowl in the morning:
- Make oatmeal with vanilla flavored almond milk or vanilla flavored soy milk, it adds a little more sweetness, some extra nutrients, and a great flavor!
- Blueberries...perfect this time of year.
- Cinnamon...a great addition when it's cold outside
- Peanut butter...just a tablespoon or two, stir well and it's super yummy
- Agave nectar for sweetener
- Baked apples for a yummy apple crisp taste...almost like dessert for breakfast, but it's healthy!
- Dark chocolate chips or butterscotch chips
- Raisins, cinnamon, and brown sugar for "oatmeal raisin cookie oatmeal"
What are your favorite ways to enjoy oatmeal?